- Candidatures sur E-candidat (for L3 students) : of 20 April to 18 May 2020 surehttp://ecandidat.univ-tours.fr/ecandidat
- Foreign applications outside Campus France : of 20 April to 18 May 2020 surehttp://ecandidat.univ-tours.fr/ecandidat
- Application deadline Campus France : 17 January 2020
- Deadlineregistration in 2020 : still unknown due to the health crisis
Who can APPLY M1 ?
Dans la limite des capacités d’accueil, entry into first year Master (M1) is open to any holder of a computer License, on selection. The Department of Computer Blois features such license is the preferred access route to the Master for students holding a DUT, DUT GTR, but also preparatory classes for students (CPGE or integrated preparatory in an engineering school).
It exists 3 Registration profiles Master BDMA :
- primary listing in Blois BDMA course from the Masters 1, for any student graduated license 3, depending on prerequisites and application.
- Dual enrollment in Blois and Polytech’ Tours.
- Registration for Erasmus Mundus Masters BDMA, with mandatory mobility in several European universities.
What is the recruitment process ?
The number of places is limited to 35 students, an admission board teachers compound examines the complete records of each candidate to assess their level of knowledge and motivation. The jury reserves the right to convene students for an interview or a test of knowledge.
Thank you for noting that, in view of the number of demands in Master’s degree, no opinion will be expressed by email on applications.
The prerequisites necessary for further studies will be reviewed by the jury. The candidate must have a strong background in computer décsionnelle. An English level B2 validated by a certificate recognized at European level is strongly recommended.
How To apply ?
For French students, citizens of the European Union and non-European foreign students and off-campus space France, you must complete application process on the platform He's a candidate.
Vous trouverez également toutes les informations concernant le Master 1 BDMA en consultant cette page.
How to know the result of recruitment ?
Successful applicants are informed individually by e-mail, mail or phone. They must confirm their registration within two weeks. After this time, Candidates who have not confirmed their registration are considered to have waived their registration.
A complementary list to provide for any resignations.