Le casts doping (Open Data for Analysis and Control) is a di & rsquo project involving the regional nitiative Computer Science Laboratory (LI, SHE 6300) Team Database and Natural Language Processing (BdTln) Université François Rabelais Tours, and & rsquo; Observatory economy and territories of Loir et Cher (OET 41)
Description and objective
L & rsquo; DOPAn objective is to provide a turnkey solution for the & rsquo; open interactive analysis of data Loir et Cher, to d & rsquo; study energy vulnerability of households Loir et Cher and territories, taking into account both domestic energy expenditure and expenditure, particularly for fuel, related to mobility. This solution includes the implementation of proven & rsquo techniques; intelligence (data warehousing, search(excavation) of data), supplemented with recent innovations in the field of & rsquo; adaptation to the & rsquo; user (collaborative filtering, personalization).
The project proposes to :
- build a given warehouse to centralize data and prepare them for the & rsquo; analysis, by collecting data not yet available in advance
- accompany the analysts and study their habits & rsquo; & rsquo analysis to; adapt & rsquo; d & rsquo tool analyzing their needs, to finally
- design a dedicated solution, easy d & rsquo; use, sustainable, and expandable to d & rsquo; other types of data and d & rsquo; other territories
Issues relating to the energy vulnerability of households are seen with more and more acute by both local authorities and the citizens themselves. This project, which provides new information (from a local observation, and hitherto missing), giving easy access to data, which opens thus affluent analysis possibilities, meets several objectives which all have the same denominator : a refined knowledge of the territories.
More precisely :
- Communities and structures that accompany or are involved in the development and regional planning, this project provides better local knowledge, information for conducting further analysis, a decision support to determine optimum installation site, indicators to monitor their situation and evaluate their policies
- to citizens, even firms, it also provides access to the knowledge of their territory, to better understand the parameters of fuel poverty, to act on them to reduce the impact, make informed decisions, to participate accordingly in the great collective work of reducing energy expenditure while bringing their own contribution to the knowledge of the territories
- Observers and analysts, it provides new information, new indicators, new tools, serving an analysis closer to local realities, oriented vulnerability of territories or to household vulnerability, the possibility of establishing a highly renewed displacement mapping, particularly in areas outside agglomerated centers, the ability to compare the effectiveness of the choices, local political ...