- Morphological Description of Polish Proper Names for Multilingual Applications
- Project managers
- Aim: description of Polish proper names' inflection. Two classes of entries are distinguished:
- one-word proper names (e.g. Warszawa) and common names appearing in mutli-word proper names (e.g. park)
- multi-word proper names (e.g. Bośnia i Hercegowina, Park Ujazdowski)
- Financial support
- On the Polish side, the project is financed by the Polish Ministry of Research. It covers travels of Polish researchers to France, and accommodation of French researchers in Poland. Our project has received a support equivalent to 2 travels and 20 per diem for 2007.
- On the French side, the project is financed by 3 French ministries via EGIDE, an association for international research funding. It covers travels of French researchers to Poland, and accommodation of Polish researchers in France. The funding is equal to 6070 euros.
- Organisational meeting, IPIPAN, Warsaw, Jan 5, 2007 (see .pdf report)
- Project workshop, IPIPAN, Warsaw, April 16-17, 2007 (see .pdf report)
- Work session, LI, Blois, December 12-15, 2007 (see .pdf report)
- Work session, IPIPAN, Warsaw, April 14-23, 2008
- Work session, IPIPAN, Warsaw, May 1-12, 2008
- Work session, LI, Blois, July 6-12, 2008
- Work session, LI, Blois, November 15-20, 2008
- Final report (in French), 2009 (see .pdf report)
MARCINIAK, M., SAVARY, A., SIKORA, P., WOLIŃSKI, M. (2011), "Toposław - a lexicographic framework for multi-word units", in VETULANI, Z. (ed.) "Human Language Technology. Challenges for Computer Science and Linguistics", 4th Language and Technology Conference, LTC 2009, Poznan, Poland, November 6-8, 2009, Revised Selected Papers, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6562, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence Series, Springer Verlag, pp. 139-150.
WOLIŃSKI, M., SAVARY, A., SIKORA, P., MARCINIAK, M. (2009) "Usability improvements in the lexicographic framework Toposław", in Proceedings of the Language Technology Conference'09, Poznań, Poland, Wydawnictwo Poznańskie, pp. 321-325
SAVARY, A. (2009) "Multiflex: a Multilingual Finite-State Tool for Multi-Word Units", in Proceedings of CIAA 2009, Sydney, Australie, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5642, Springer Verlag (poster)
SAVARY, A., RABIEGA-WIŚNIEWSKA, J., WOLIŃSKI, M. (2009): "Inflection of Polish Multi-Word Proper Names with Morfeusz and Multiflex", in MARCINIAK, M., MYKOWIECKA, A. (eds.) "Aspects of Natural Language Processing", Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5070, Springer Verlag, pp. 111-141
MARCINIAK, M., RABIEGA-WIŚNIEWSKA, J., SAVARY, A., WOLIŃSKI, M., HELIASZ, C. (2009): "Constructing an Electronic Dictionary of Polish Urban Proper Names", in Recent Advances in Intelligent Information Systems (Proceedings of the Balto-Slavonic Natural Language Processing Workshop, Kraków), Academic Publishing House EXIT, Warsaw, pp. 743-749.